Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cik Adilah's kenduri.

This is the very first time I attend to a Malay Wedding, besides that this is the first time I went to a teacher's wedding and it was my first time to wear Baju Kurung. :)
Cik Adilah looks extremely pretty and gorgeous today.

She's my Maths teacher when I was in Form3 , and she's my Biology teacher in Form 4.
I hopefully wish that she's my Biology teacher next year, I dont want LeeChuiYing be my Biology teacher. She's so...ewwwww.
Besides that, She's the teacher advisor of Cadet.

Between all of the teacher that taught us this year, I like her the most honestly.
She's scold her students when they're wrong, sometimes she may joke with us.
She cares about Cadet, She cares her students.


Photobucket Selamat Pegantin Baru. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket Aliaa and me and Baju Kurung.

Photobucket Cik Nor Azila. She was my PJ teacher. How I wish she's still my PJ teacher next year. :)

Photobucket This is the first time I wear Baju Kurung. Not bad huh ? haha



Hope you will last forever with your loved and have a Happy Wedding !
Congratulations ! :)

No comments: