Friday, November 05, 2010

The sim sweeeeeeeeeet sixteen.

Photobucket

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS KYUHYUN!





04/11, Happy Birthday to Sim Xiao Yi.
I reckon we've been know each other for 3 years. We started to be close was last year I think, the first time we were in the same class and I started to join your GANG.
I know untill now maybe you wouldn't know me as well but I really appreciate that sometimes there's any problems you would like to find me and share with me. It means that you're rely on me and sure I trust you too.
You're a good friend for me, but sometimes I really cant stand your attitude. Dont be so silly kay ? And remember if there's any problems, I might not be the one who can help you to solve the problems but Im a good listener. love you. :)



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: