Monday, November 08, 2010

Memories...

Today I nearly cry in school, What stupid graduation ceremony.
I think back what I've done in this few years.

Cadet really mean everything in my Secondary life.
If there's no Cadet, I might not know everyone of you, My seniors and my friends.
I really do appreciate the time together with you all. We have a lot of fun time , we laugh , we cry , we play together.

I wish time could stop now, I feel scare..
I scare we couldn't manage Cadet well like how you girls did.
I'll not want to see you girls disappointed , I really want Cadet doing well in our school.

After you girls graduate, there's no more seniors who can help us , we have to be independent.
I really envy you girls , how can you girls work together without arguing.
Time fliesssssssss~

Pertandingan Kawad Kaki Daerah Kinta Utara 2010.Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Looi Hong Goon.





Photobucket Foo Sook Kei & Kow Wei Chee.

We cannot change our memories, but we can change their meaning and the power they have over us.

No comments: