Friday, November 26, 2010

Genting with a bunch of Sakai.

I've been to Genting for 572456367 times ,but this is the first time I went there with friends.
It's 724652 times more fun than family.

I've challenge two new stuff.
First was the Space Shot and the second was the Corkscrew.
Yea, I was very scare and worry before trying this, but after that I was like.. Cheh.. It's sap sap sui for me and I wanted to play it all over again and again. haha

I had so much fun with them in this trip.
I bet there's still a next time. Let's go to beach ! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket All of us. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I wanted to play it again !

Photobucket
That night was so so so freaking cold. I was really freezing while sitting on the Matahari. The stupid worker, Ishhhh.. I will remember you.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Cant wait for the next trip ! :D

No comments: