Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My bored holiday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Random pictures with my sisters.




Im having a meaningless holiday. I planned to study my account and chemistry in this holiday but I did nothing. Everyday face the computer and watch moviesss. I feel so sucksss right now. Im so worried about SPM next year.goshhhhhhhh... I dont feel good whenever think about this. So much pressure.Wanna scream out loud cry out loud !

Seriously, I feel so happy that I start to know and love K-pop in this year but I also felt terible and sad that I addicted to it. It drives me completly crazy all the year. I couldn't study hard because Im totally obsessed with it.Well, I shouldn't blame it to anyone. It's all my problem, but once I fall in love to it I couldn't control myself to stop loving it. It really makes me......aikssss ! I should stop myself from now on, SPM is coming SPM is coming ! NEXT YEAR ! I should have study hard for my future.


Pray for me.

No comments: