Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010.

Photobucket

A few minutes more, it's 31st December 2010.
2010 gonna end like finally but I feel so sad.
Time flies really fast and Im wondering what did I really done in this year.

2010.
Sounds colourful to me,

January 2010,
I was so busy and confused that time.
Confusing what to study, but at last I choose Chemistry and Biology.
Im quite regret now, cause I couldn't catch up like the others did.
It's so toilsome.

February 2010,
Chinese New Year without my beloved couin.
Everything was like......bored.
But still have fun with the others cousin. :)

March 2010,
Addicted to K-pop. 2PM is always my choice.
K-pop had changed my life a lot seriously.
And KRS won in the marching competition in sport day !

April 2010.
Everything was like sucksss happened in April.
I think the most stressful month I had in 2010.
Went to Kenaikan Pangkat Camp but failed to naik pangkat. But I did alot of first time in the camp. :)

May 2010.
Got my DSLR, Canon 550D that pleased me alot !

June 2010.
It's like a busy month. Talent Quest, Poi Lam Gathering and Kejurulatihan Camp.
And the most happy thing was went to Singapore alone and meet up with my beloved cousin !

July 2010.
Ah ! Two sakai rockss my kampung and Im pretty sure that next year will have more sakai ! hehehe
and KRS won the first runner-up in Pertandingan Kawad Kaki Daerah Kinta Utara.

August 2010.
The most emo month in 2010 I think.

September 2010.
Farewell month and We went to play Paint ball !

October 2010.
The funnest birthday party I had ever !
I love you my friendsssssss !

November 2010.
The second time I joined the Betong Exchange Student program.
and I went Genting with a bunch of sakai. Seriously Had lots of fun with them and our friendship become closer after that.
I had attend a Malay teacher wedding this month and it's my first time !

December 2010.
Went on Cruise with my family.
Love you baba mama.

Urghhh so fast it's gonna end.
I wish to have good result in next year seriously.
I need to work hard for it.
That's my only wish, Good result please !



No comments: