Thursday, December 23, 2010

Super star, Libra !

Yesssssss, Im back from Star cruise ! I went there for 5 days 4 night. First, I was tought it's too long to stay on the cruise. Cause you know it's bored to be on the cruise so many days and I thought there's nothing special. But now I miss it so freaking much !

I went there with my family and my cousins. We had so much funnnnn and I miss the workers there especially the cruise director ! He's so so so so humourous. He can makes you laugh non-stop !

And yea, we took the SuperStar Libra. When we was in Singapore, we met SuperStar Virgo. It was like OMFG it's so so so luxury and so damn big ! I wish to go with my bf next time ! hahaha

Photobucket

SuperStar Libra !

Photobucket

And yea, It's so relaxing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

it's so windyyyyyy windy in the night. We slept on 2am in the first day and sitting on the chair chit chat like didnt see each other for hundred years.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Youngest sister and daddy.

Photobucket

Sunset.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The magician,Philippart. He's greattt.

Photobucket

And this is the cruise director ! Harold Quibete from Philipines.

Photobucket

The captain, Lennart Jegerfalk from Sweden.

Photobucket

Heading to Phuket, Thailand.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like Phuket so hell much ! Gonna go there again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

yea, and we took loads of photo after that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gala dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Vivo City, Singapore.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The vocals from Show Band. Awesomee Performance.

Photobucket

And this is the Miss Universe night. They're not Agua. They're actually guys.
Cant stop laughing all the night. They're all great performers ! I miss the show so damn much !

Photobucket

So can you guys recognize who's this ? haha

Photobucket

The Paloroid.

Photobucket

The third day, I woke up so early to take sunrise but it's cloudy that morning. So sad.
and so I simply take photo of the cruise.

Photobucket
And, bye bye. :(

Photobucket

The SuperStar Virgo ! See you next time !

No comments: