Thursday, June 25, 2009

Days in Yuk Choy.

I found some memories in my pendrive.


That day was the last day in my primary school.


No As in UPSR. LOL.



One A. =)
Good one.

Two As.
Victory. =)


Three As.
Yoo. Rocks. =D

Four As.

Five As.
Hi 5. =D
Six As.
The only one in our class. Yew Victor.


Girls.


Boys.


Cikgu choi or Cikgu Choy?
Forgotten. ;p
Our malay teacher.


Mr Phan. Our english teacher.
I still remember, Bowie,Jing Wen,Me made a card to him before.
Cause the whole class made him angry.


The form teacher and science teacher.


Miss Chow's anak angkat.




The boys lover. =D

Jian Hao and Chui En.

Chui En and Jian Heng.

Chui En and Wei Jie.
Chui En was the most popular in class. =D

Jing Wen and Jia Jun. Hahaha.
Jing Wen, can you see this ? haha.


That's me,and Shi yong? forgotten.

Deng Deng Deng Deng.
Rachel and BOWIE.
Ehh Bowie, smile la. Dont put those ugly face ma.
Muahahaha.











Children day.
I miss that day.
No children's day for us anymore. =(


I miss the days in Yuk Choy.
I miss you all badly. =(
Chilhood memories taste delicious.

No comments: