Sunday, June 21, 2009

Starwalk.

Im so freaking happy today,right now. Muahaha.

I took part in STARWALK.
Wow. I saw a lot of people.
I used up all my energy during starwalk.
It was so tiring.

Hey you,Bowie,
Long time no see, but ur first sentence hurt me a lot.
''Waa, why u so fat edi geh?''
I was like, ''what the hell. -.-'' You are not that tall also. :P ''
Grrr.. Hate you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Running to chase him)
Me: (call him by touching his shoulder) Err.. Isit okay to be a fren?
XXX: Oh..okay (smile)
Me: Im..m Hui Ying. Do you remember me?
XXX: Huh? (thinking) I cant remember.
Me: I got dance in your school gathering.Im from PGS.
XXX: Oh. I got it.
Me: (Giving him my phone) Do you mind....??
XXX: My phone not enough battery. Oh. 01x-xxxxxxx.
Me: Erm. Im..Im Hui Ying. (put my hand infront of him.) Hui Ying. Hui Ying.
XXX: Oh. XXX XXX. (smile,shaking my hand.)
Me: (Smile and walk away quickly.)

I faster walk away after the conversation.
Oh my gosh. I feel very scare while i am talking to him.
Im so nervous at the moment.
I keep on repeat my name infront of him, because i dont know wat to say!


Elim said my face very red after talking to him.
OOHHHH NNNOOO!!!
And, Im successfull !! :D

Oh my gosh.
It just like a dream.
It's out of my expectation.
I cant imagine that's me.
Oh no, Im brave and dare enough to do this type of stuff!






Duhh. im outdated and old fashion.
Nowadays, young generation dont shake their hands anymore.
I suppose to hug him. LOL! XD
Just kidding. :D

2 comments:

Kreavitz said...

your new prince?

Hui Ying said...

Lol. hahahahaha.
Not la. Just wanna be a fren.
But dont no y, talk to him i will nervous.