Sunday, June 07, 2009

Damai Laut,Lumut.

Hey, Im back from Lumut.
I went there with my family and my mum friends family. 3 days 2 night.
There have 6 family joined us. Wow.
I had a lot of fun at there.
There are really beautiful and nice.
The scenery,the facilities,and the activities.
I love there so much !



Well,here some photos.



Sunset.







The scenery.








Beach.




I look stupid. =X
Jelly fish.



''Oaooo~''
Why my dad look like a kid huh? -.-


Daddy again.





Games and activities.
Daddy:"go go go..pull la..aiyo..macam ini mana boleh..tak ada makan nasi ke..''
Me:" Y dont u go and try? banyak cakap.hui yo''


Swimming pool.


Boys favourite. Basketball.

I played with them, but they all keep scolding me ''char xiu la u.. 0-8 edi lo..''

I involved the other 2 boys. Than i give up. -.-''


Archery.



Volleyball.

Yea, I love this much. It's fun! =)

Which team i join,which team will lose. LOL.

We were playing water balloon. It's fun too.

Throw the balloon around,see when the balloon burst. And the water splash out.Uncle bully me,he always throw the balloon to me.Im the first one kena. All of them laughed at me. My clothes all wet! -.-''




Fishing Competition.
So crowded.



Made by myself. Ice kacang.

I put a lot of milk.Yummy. = )

Early in the morning,when u wake up. The first thing u can see is the see. Extremely nice.

But my stupid camera captured nothing.













Next stop: Taiwan? Hong Kong? Blablabla~ Not comfirm yet.