Thursday, June 04, 2009

Disagreeable

Do you think your taste are better than us?

If u dislike wat were we chatting. Just shut up ur mouth and piss off.
We doesn't like u much too.
I hate to see ur long face.
When we were playing crazily or chatting happily. And u are the one that always destroyed the atmosphere.
If u felt unhappy or angry, U no ned to show ur long face to everyone and let everyone know wat was ur feeling. U are so annoying.


We fed up with ur attitude.
You are so selfish. Did you try to be alone before?
You like to pull the other friends to walk with you and dump the only one alone at behind of you.
Anytime,anywhere. Do you know wat's the felling? How bad !


Actually a lot of people dislike you.
We just acting infront of you.
Be smart.Okay?
After u read this post,I know u will hate me or staring at me when u see me or talking my ill's at everywhere.
So what ? I dont care. Just let u know how annoying was you.







She is up to my nose.
I cant put up with her anymore.

No comments: