Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's May.

Im so excited right now! I reckon every Malaysia's VIPs are extraordinary excited right now!

















Yes, BIG BANG is coming to M'sia soon! BIG BANG IS COMING! I repeat, B-I-G B-A-N-G IS
COMFIRMED COMING TO M'SIA TO HOLD A CONCERT! *SCREAMMMM

Im praying hard that my daddy will allow me to go this concert and what I have to do now is save money for this! I want to get a rock pit area ticket if possible! Gonna scream my lungs out. Im just too excited, like real excited!



Well, Besides that, I would recommend a documentary video to you guys which inspired me. It was so touch and meaningful. This is a documentary video about three 15 years old girls which were diagnosed with terminal bone cancer, but instead of waiting to die, they choose to use their stories to inspire others to appreciate their life.

*warmly remind* Prepare some tissue papers before watching it. :)

 Love life forever.

No comments: