Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Alive

It's been a long time, guys, Im alive:))
I will blog often right now.haha
Well, what I've been through this few months? I've went for few places as a vacation and the rest I was at home and face the computer,hang out with friends, watching dramas, facebook and twitter-ing. lol. How meaningless!

And Im gonna start my new life very soon, Im going back to school! :) I mean my Uni life. Im going to UTAR for foundation, honestly, I dont really feel like going to Kampar for my further studies but since my parents want me to go there so I have no choice. I will attempt to like this Uni since Im gonna stay there for a year or years.

Besides that,National service is pain in the neck. I got Kem PLKN White Resort, Balik Pulau in Pulao Pinang. I wanted to go since everyone of my friend who went for NS keep telling me how fun was NS. And Im a person who love challenging and exciting stuff, of course I bet myself I will love NS life too!
WHY IM NOT IN FIRST BADGE? ARGHHH
how good if I was in first badge, the first 3 months I wont be wasting it and I can start my studies earlier. and now everything goes upside down which bother me a lots! okay, my fate.


Here are some photos about what I did these few months:)





I have went to Singapore Universal Studio:)


Sentosa beach with my cousins.


East Coast Park with Jia Yun.


SPM result day. Ohya, about my SPM result. Im satisfied with it since I pass all the subjects. haha. and I got 5 credits and above, more than enough :)
went KL for some edu information.


Met my primary old friends:)



Pay UTAR for a visit. lol


  Went Genting Highland with family for a short break.



1 comment:

Bubble My Licorice said...

what a great post :)
I love all those photos!!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/