Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, daddy !

Happy Birthday, my dearest daddy !


His birthday present.
He and his daughters.

Erm.. daddy, I wanna tell you that.

You're good daddy. You always try to satisfy us, just like I want the Canon digital camera,and sister wants a laptop and more. You bought for us at last.The other thing was,last time we keep on saying that we want to go to Taiwan. I know you've told mum for planning to go there. But I dont no it will be succesfull or not. Anyway, Thanks dad.

I will study hard to requite your everything, really. I know my result not as good as sisters. You keep on nagging me and telling me to study hard. I admit that I didn't pay full attention during Form1,2,3,I promised you to study hard last time but I end up with nothing.Now, I promise you I will try to score a good result in SPM, Im serious this time. Sorry for dissapointed you always.

Lastly, I would like to say I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DADDY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY !


Happy Birthday, my beloved daddy !

No comments: