Friday, January 22, 2010

Haphazard.

It's been quite a long period didn't update my blog,because Im busy for everything plus Im lazy. Hees.

Someone complained to me that viewing my blog is such a trouble.
So, I decided to change my blog web and dont private it.
I've no idea what name Im gonna change to, so this website is just temporary.
Gonna change again. Sorry guys. You have to relink me. :)

Ermm.. I have nothing much to blog actually.
Just feel like is-time-to-update-my-blog.

So far so good in the school.
We started to march for SUKAN.
Hate to be under the big hot sun.

Can I know where's the place that can sell camera ?
I wanna sell my fathers' PRO camera.
5.30isthetime.
IdontknowwhardidIblog.
Imsoblurrnow.
justfinishtuition.
startfromschooldismissuntillnow.
IMSOEXHAUSTED.

No comments: