Saturday, November 14, 2009

Misapprehension ?

There's a distance between you and us.
Oh no,wake up please !
Your lie was impracticable.
Dont treat us as a fool !
How terrible was your lie !
We are not a stupid okay ?

Nowadays, we were pretending in front of you.
Chat happily ?
Oh gosh.. That's all fake. Okay ?
We feel disgust at your way of speaking.
Dont you realize your error yet ?
I can ensure that if you still dont change your character, you gonna lose all your friend.

Okay,maybe we misunderstand you.
But you have changed a lot since this year.
This is not merely me,others people agree with me too.
We begin to be disgusted with you.
So, stop lying us ! Be honest please.

You made me so confused.
Although Im not sure that are you really lying, but the way you speak.
It's made us difficult to believe.
You should not overstate your words.

It's not a crime If you wanna be another you.
But honestly, we like the previous you.
I think you can feel there are distances between us.
Im sorry if I misunderstand you.

There's no meaning to be friend if we cheated each others.

No comments: