Saturday, November 07, 2009

Vexed

I received a complain from my form teacher.
She phoned my house and asked my mum why i didn't go to school for so many days. She said she gonna give me warning letter.

And my mum told my dad. My dad scolded me and he said if still dont go to school, he will stop everything about me. Just like, dont let me eat,dont give me money.. and bla bla bla.

WTF. What can I do ?
Just be an obedient girl lar.
I have no idea why should I go to school. Damn.
Sit there and do nothing. Go there and listen what useless ceramah.
Chat and chat again those meaningless topic with my buddies.
Awww. I hate these life.
Im so fed up !

And the other stuff is annoying me.
Should I stop my piano lesson ?
Im not interested in music, although i love listen to song.
I have learn piano for 7 years and organ for 4 years i think.
But, I was forced by my mum.
I told her I dont want to learn piano many times.
And she scolded me and talked alot.
Said. I wasted her money. And many more...
Arghhh !!!!!!!!

This afternoon she keep on calling us (my sister) to practice piano.
(Everyday also want her to call us, if not we wont practice.)
We just like ignored her. And she started to scold us.

Just now, she told us.
If dont want learn then tell her.
Dont always think like Im forcing you to learn.
Her tone was angry-ing and a little disappointed.
Haizz...

She want me to give her answer tomoro.
Im so confused now.
If I prefer learn, I must everyday practice automatically.
But when I face to the theory, I will automatically feel like sleeping. Just like facing SEJARAH.
If I prefer stop, Im gonna see her long face everyday.
And I think she wont let me learn anything, anymore.
So,what should I do ?!

No comments: