Sunday, February 01, 2009

My New Year Holiday =]

Wow~Chinese New Year..My angpao getting less and less..
But this holiday nt bad..Keep gambling..play games..and chat with those guys and cousins till midnight..

Today i just reach IPOH.
When i reach my home,the 1st things is check my weight.
Wahaha..Got miracle in tis world!!New year suppose to fat,but i lost 3kg.

Im black now. Sad. =[
At village everyday ride the motorcycle go round and round..
And i take many silly photos with those guys..



Chatting under the tree..


All ''dai wu gui''..Punishment = Draw face. haha


Played beside the road at night.Killer!

Cousins..All leng lui.Haha.Perasan.


Cousins.

All ''siao''..Take photo on the road.Im the photographer.

As my 5th days new fren today.Lil white =]

Erm..Nice holiday,Happy holiday.
I will remember tat night,we laugh till scolded by my aunt.
It's fun man.
Miss you guys.Try it next year again. =]





No comments: