Monday, February 23, 2009

Disappointed.Im useless.

Im Useless.

Last Saturday,KRS welcome party.
I felt myself very useless.
I cried.
I notice that y all form can perform perfectly.
But we cant.Not once a time,is always.
I was very very down.

Today.
Senior told us,f3 cant join the camp.
Cause full.I was very disappointed,sad and slightly angry.
Y kick f3 out?Y dont kick those late?
Haizz..We were unluckily.
Just hope that can organize other trip or can join it.
Wish it.
God bless us,plz.

Err..
Sport day will be on this friday.
I gonna join the marching competition.
We practice marching nowaday.

To my lovely members.
Try ur best.
Dont pressure urself.
And remember.
KRS is the best. =]]

Aliaa.
Dont pressure urself.
I noe u can do it.
I trust u.
U're the best.

Kar Yen.
Dont pressure urself also.
We wont blame u.
Just try ur best.

Err..
Tatzz all for today.
Hope we can join the camp.
Really wish it.

No comments: