Saturday, July 07, 2012

Life as a Utarian

It's 3pm right now, and guess what? I just went to yumcha and played basketball with my friends in the midnight. woots! Had so much fun with them.
Well, I've started my college life month ago. Im getting used to it, I personally think that I've met a bunch of awesome friends. Everyone of them are so friendly and funny which makes me get along with them very well.






Alright, I think I've started to love Kampar this place, dont feel like going to KL after a year. Im still wondering should I change my course to stay in Kampar. God, please lead me to a direction. 
Besides that,assignments are pain in the neck. I understand what College/Uni life means,like finally! Everyone and everyday was like rushing assignments and test. 
Hmppph...nothing much to say, let the pictures tell everything. :)




My group members!
I love to stay with them cause laughters are always around us.


Im the class rep! and everyone of them keep calling me banzhang banzhang, I hate it caused it sounds like primary school.
 My bodyguards?





We're young! :)

No comments: