Thursday, May 26, 2011

What should I do

I feel so frustrated right now I need somebody.

There's quite a number of stuff are pissing me off. One of them is my sister. You guys dont know how much I hate my sister, like hell. Fuck! How I wish I dont have a sister like her. I will never treat her as my sister. We are like enemy. I have lots to complaint about her. I dont no how to describe how I hate her like freakin hell much, there's many of reasons.

I wish to have a room so desperately, I feel so uncomfortable like I have no privacy at all right now. I just talked about it with my mother, she dont understand what I want. I want my own room seriously, I feel so stress. Im so afraid of SPM, Im pushing myself so hard but I couldn't do anything. I feel like dying. I want a room so I can concentrate and there's no distraction from anyone. I can do whatever I want. I have no freedom even my mum has to control my sleeping time.

Tell me what should I do? I feel like dying.


Im crying so hard.

No comments: