Friday, April 15, 2011

What a nice day with 5S4

Yes ! We took photos for the school magazine today. It was pretty fun and of course Im the main photographer. :)
Sometimes I hate a being photographer, because I cant join them to take those beautiful photos. Geram betul !


Photobucket

Chow Pooi Yan. I like this because I look slim in this photo. hehe

Photobucket

In the Science lab.


Photobucket

We're VIP ! Big Bang is the best. :)

Photobucket

Chie Kheng is so cute ! love you


Photobucket

And this is my classs , 5S4.

Seriously, I dont really like this class because it's like we have a lots of gang which seems like not unite enough. But actually our class it's different by what you see. We're unite when we have the same target. We may work hard together to get something we want. We help each other when we face some difficulty.

Well, I should have change my opinion by now and create more memories with my lovely classmates. Time flies really fast, we will be leaving each other within 8 months later.



Time is like the wind, it lifts the light and leaves the heavy.

No comments: