Sunday, June 27, 2010

Talent Quest 2010 - Dance Miracle

Okayy, Let's talk about today's Talent Quest.

Firstly,Im the photographer for all the day. I was rushing here and there to take nice photos to you guys and myself of course. Haha. Especially with those celebreties. And I realize that to be a pro photographer needs alot of energy. Oh god, It's so tired to run here and there.

Next, This is the first time I get so close with the celebreties although they're not as famous as 2PM,Super Junior,TVXQ,SHinee....... I mean Hau and Eddie. Loh Zhi Wei called me to take their photos (Of course I wish to meet them too.) so we went to their room. They chat with me,pose infront of my camera.

I found that Hau is a very nice person. When I called him to pose. He stand like a wood and let me take photo. Then I called him to do something funny,and he dance 'Nobody' and pose like Wonder Girls.

Eddie was handsomeeee like hell ! He looks different with his photos. His real person is much more better than his photos. And Eddie recognize me ! LOL. When he was taking photo with his fans,I was standing beside with my camera. Then he waved his hand to call me to take photos for him. Lol. (Maybe it's nothing for you,but it's a memorable time for me. Hehehe.)

ECX was so funny and cute ! I like their dance. It's awesomeeee ! There's a member called Dennis,OMG.He's such a.......provoke laughter ! He can makes people laugh easily. They are so cool !

Thirdly, This year Talent Quest seems so cold and cheerless. There's so less people compare with last year. But I can say that to those people who didn't attend Talent Quest 2010. It's such a waste !

I want to be the photographer again next year although it's tired ! I want to meet the celebreties again ! Hahaha !


Eddie.




ECX.

ECX

ECX-Dennis.







I look shit in these photos.

The others photo will be upload but not now.

No comments: