Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Shermaine. :)


Happy Birthday my dear friend.

Errmmm..I still remember. When I was 13,the very first time I step into PGS. I dont even have a friend. And you're the first one who talk to me. Day by day, we became a very close friend. I used to share my things with you and you too. We liked to gossip and play around. You're a very naughthy and playful girl. You like to make jokes with person that you dont like or bully them. You've made the class laugh madly. Our memories are filled with joy and laughter.

We've been same class for three years. Im so glad that we're already knew each other for 3 years. Honestly,our relation seems to be far since we're in different class in this year.I really hope that you still can share your secret with me,gossip with me like no one cares in the class. I miss the moment so much.

You had changed. Your thinking was mature now. I knew something is going wrong with you recently. It doesn't matter. Im here for you. I can be your listener if you need me. True friend may not leave you when something happens. I'll support you forever, Shermaine Chow.

Lastly, I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR !

No comments: