Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009.




Goodbye 2009. =(
and

Hello 2010. =)


Awww. How fast. Today is the last day of 2009.
Tomoro already 2010. Im gonna change to 16 years old girl. Goshh..
Form 4. Isit a honeymoon year ?
I think isn't. I need to pay more attention in my study,seriously.
Everything changed since I got my PMR result.
Im so regret why I didn't appreciate the time to study for PMR.
Im serious this time. I must study hard for SPM. Because SPM is more different and difficult than PMR.



Ermm..What class should I choose ?
I wanted to drop Physic but I heard my cousin said Physic is the most important subject in Science. Physic is a very difficult subject. Arghhh... How about Bio ? I wanted to study Bio but I dont want to become a doctor or nurse in the future. What to do ?! What to do?!




Happy New Year.

No comments: