Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cadet Farewell 2009.

Cadet Farewell has gone.
My mood is very complicated.
We hold it in Ipoh ICC Club.

Eat~Eat~Eat~
Form 4 performance. LOL! Form 2 dancing.


Syok time.
Rohini,YiXin,SzeNan dancing.


Speech.


All are getting depress.
Crying.
Hug each other.
All of us. Ching Mun,Koo Yean,Wei Chee.
Wong Jia Yee.
Lee Sze Nan. Chin Khar Poh, Cheong Hoi Yee.
Hew Pui Ju.
Siew Mei Peng. Still remain like a kid.
Yaw Yi Xin. Her skin is fair. She is so fascinating.
Lee Elynn. She is so gorgeous. Im wondering why her smile always so cute and pretty.
Rohini.
Cheong Hoi Yee. She is so girlish.
Michelle.
Her style.

Seriously, I dislike this farewell in the beginning.
It was so terrible for me. Form 5 was really troublesome.
But at last, Im unwilling the Form 5 members.
I dropped my tears twice in this farewell.
I think, it's worth.
Chin Khar Poh-You are the best commander i ever seen.
Yaw Yi Xin and Lee Elynn- You two are my IDOL ! Not just only me, a lots of people love you two. Seriously, Our gang always chat about your figure and look.
You are so CHARMING ! We LOVE You!!
Lee Sze Nan-Your dance are awesome. Im so envy. Thanks for teaching us in the gathering.Although I always scolded by you.
Siew Mei Peng-Always like a children.You are so playful and childish.
Wong Jia Yee-Ketua Disiplin 2008/2009. Try to be friendly abit. =)
The others I think I have nothing to write about them.
Sorry~

Form 5 members are going to finish their school.
Although we are just know each other 3 years,
but these years are really interesting and meaningfull.
Because of you all.
We played crazily in the gathering, march seriously in the competition and many many more..

Anyway,
Best of Wishes. Good Luck in your exam.
You all are totally the best in my heart,really.
WE LOVE YOU ALL!!


Once a Cadet, Always a cadet.

No comments: