Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yuk Kwan Cadet gathering

Yesterday we went to Yuk Kwan Cadet gathering.
I just can say, for me IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL !
I dance like shit! I get my friends into trouble.
Sorry about it. Really sorry.

Whole day stayed in the class to practice our dance.
They were playing station game,but we dance in the class.
At the end...the result...Haizz...

Luckily our school still get a BEST COMMANDER.
Congratulation Sze Cheng.
At the night, I have no mood to shout or scream.
My brain keep appear the scene. I hate it !

Im really useless.
We prepared this dance almost have two months.
I thought i can try my best to perform it nicely.
But.. Arshh.. The stupid clothes.
I cried in the bus. No one knows that.
Everytime after dance i will be like that.
I hate myself extremely!

I am hesitating.
Should I go JPP gathering?

No comments: